Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Keeper of the Flame Spell

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 07, 2010
So it says on this site that when you get one of the new three spells from the Keepers Lore set that it will go into your deck like any other spell, however, I got the Keeper of the Flame spells and it went into my Yellow deck which are cards that you don't get back once they're used. Is this a bug should I report it or are the new spells supposed to be temporary?

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
Sharpshade on Nov 25, 2012 wrote:
So it says on this site that when you get one of the new three spells from the Keepers Lore set that it will go into your deck like any other spell, however, I got the Keeper of the Flame spells and it went into my Yellow deck which are cards that you don't get back once they're used. Is this a bug should I report it or are the new spells supposed to be temporary?
No, not a bug... But it sounds like you received the treasure-card version of the spell, not the permanent one.

My archmage Balance wizard has the permanent Luminous Weaver spell from the same pack, and it appears in her regular deck under Life spells; she also received treasure (shiny gold card) versions of Keeper of the Flame and Brimstone Revenant, which are one use only.

Hope this makes sense, sorta.
-von