Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mount Idea - Pros and Cons

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 12, 2012
You know how you can get permanent mounts from the crown shop? Well you have to have crowns to get most of the cool mounts. You can get some with gold but it is cost way too much! My idea is that all mounts can be bought with gold but not too expensive and not too cheap. You can get them with crowns too and not a lot either (you know so you can get it faster). Please give me some pros and cons about my idea.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Branflakes64b on Oct 13, 2012 wrote:
You know how you can get permanent mounts from the crown shop? Well you have to have crowns to get most of the cool mounts. You can get some with gold but it is cost way too much! My idea is that all mounts can be bought with gold but not too expensive and not too cheap. You can get them with crowns too and not a lot either (you know so you can get it faster). Please give me some pros and cons about my idea.
Pro...players would like it.
Con...KI won't do it since crowns is how they make money. KI is a business; if they don't make money, the game(s) go away. It's that simple.
Save your gold if you have no crowns, or just walk round. You don't NEED a mount to play.

Survivor
Jun 14, 2009
There was a topic i saw about your school mounts and it made me look and i found this.

I agree with you only because low lvls wont be able to buy a mount since how much gold the main mounts are.

Good topic. :) Patrick Rainbowstone ice lvl 62