Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

connection problems

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 30, 2009
when i get into a duel, it mainly duels but anyways i will lose connection but it doesnt kick me form the game it make it to where i cant see whats going on in the duel but it will show the people i am playing with and who i am fighting and even blades, traps, shields. over time effects, and other things. It doesnt show any spell getting cast or even move with the camera. If it happens at the beginning of the round it will let me pick a card then it wont cast and then starts up with what i just typed. and if it happens right before the round starts i cant do anything, so i make the round go the full time of the timer and hold up everyone else. i dont know what is going on, if its my internet or if its the game or even maybe my computer (witch makes no sense because i have a lot of space on here and not pretty sure no viruses) so please someone help me haha!

Defender
Jun 15, 2013
It's just the way the game tries to reconnect to your internet that causes you to wait the whole round and it's no virus or space issue if anything your connection began to drop a little but it was restored.