Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Arcanum Theme Scroll?

AuthorMessage
Squire
Jul 18, 2009
Has anyone seen an Arcanum Theme music scroll? If not, is it dropped somewhere? Or maybe it will be released at some point in the future? It's probably my favorite song in the game right now and I would love to have it in my house!

Defender
Jun 13, 2012
I don't think there is one, but I agree with you, there should be a vendor or drop for it. I would remove all my other scrolls and have it in all my houses. If not, I hope there's an Arcanum themed bundle or pack that would have it.

Delver
Oct 18, 2009
Starblood653 on Dec 16, 2015 wrote:
Has anyone seen an Arcanum Theme music scroll? If not, is it dropped somewhere? Or maybe it will be released at some point in the future? It's probably my favorite song in the game right now and I would love to have it in my house!
They added a music scroll, the bazaar is over flowing with the things. Not sure where they drop from or if its a pack thing but its the theme to all my houses now.

Survivor
Aug 07, 2011
Hello

The Arcanum musical scroll can be found in the new with hoard pack in crown shop for 499c and in the bazar if other players has sold it. I got it in the pack.

AlainGiroux

Defender
Aug 03, 2015
It's found in the Witch's Hoard Pack along with all the other Polaris themed scrolls

Squire
Jul 18, 2009
Trigon101060 on Mar 8, 2016 wrote:
It's found in the Witch's Hoard Pack along with all the other Polaris themed scrolls
This thread is from before the music scroll even existed.