Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Call of Khrulhu not healing

AuthorMessage
Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
Yes, I know that Dworgen said there is a display issue on this, so I went and tested it myself. Every other spell that life saps works, EXCEPT khrullu. The life sap function does not work at all. According to https://www.wizard101.com/forum/headmasters-announcements/display-issue-with-call-of-khrulhu-8ad6a417516722ee015168c9c21a0738?reset=1 , this is a display issue but we're getting full health, and that we're recieving the benefits of the healing portion. Unless the display issue is our health bubble and character screen not accurately reflecting the health benefits, then the healing portion isnt working at all. I'm writing this post in hopes of clarification of what the bug actually is, but since Dworgen locked his post, I cant reply to that one

Survivor
Dec 24, 2008
I just casted the spell. Is completely broken. You see the spell pass health back, but after the spell is over. NO HEALTH is given back. You stay the same health as you did before the spell cast. The spell is broken.

Explorer
Apr 09, 2011
i am getting the same issue with that spell. as well.

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
the GOOD news is, it affects MONSTERS as well as us lol

Administrator
dayerider on Dec 3, 2015 wrote:
Yes, I know that Dworgen said there is a display issue on this, so I went and tested it myself. Every other spell that life saps works, EXCEPT khrullu. The life sap function does not work at all. According to https://www.wizard101.com/forum/headmasters-announcements/display-issue-with-call-of-khrulhu-8ad6a417516722ee015168c9c21a0738?reset=1 , this is a display issue but we're getting full health, and that we're recieving the benefits of the healing portion. Unless the display issue is our health bubble and character screen not accurately reflecting the health benefits, then the healing portion isnt working at all. I'm writing this post in hopes of clarification of what the bug actually is, but since Dworgen locked his post, I cant reply to that one
Hello,

When you enter a new battle or go to the next round, you will see your health raise to the amount that was healed. The display issue is as you describe, the health bubble does not immediately update.

community@wizard101.com
Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
Professor Greyrose on Dec 7, 2015 wrote:
Hello,

When you enter a new battle or go to the next round, you will see your health raise to the amount that was healed. The display issue is as you describe, the health bubble does not immediately update.
thanks for the feedback, I appreciate it. I know you guys are working hard on these bug fixes.