Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

HELP!! I lost my main quest in Avalon

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 17, 2014
hello my In game name is Christina UnicornStalker and I am a level 76 Theurgist (life wizard) and I accidentally declined a main quest and I lost my place. I am on The wild and I don't remember what part I stopped at. Please help me find out where I stopped and what my next quest is

Explorer
Sep 22, 2013
christina1539 on Aug 17, 2015 wrote:
hello my In game name is Christina UnicornStalker and I am a level 76 Theurgist (life wizard) and I accidentally declined a main quest and I lost my place. I am on The wild and I don't remember what part I stopped at. Please help me find out where I stopped and what my next quest is
The problem with this is, you can't decline a main quest. When getting a main quest, you can only accept it. Do you remember what area you were working in? If you look at this page (linked below), you will see a quest tree for Avalon. Find the area you were working in, and see if you have any of the listed quests from that area. If you do, that's your main quest. If not, research the quests and figure out which one you stopped on so you can move along to the next.
-The Avalon quest tree is the first one that shows up on the following page, copy the link and paste it in another tab if you cannot directly click on it- http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Draft_Quest_Trees#axzz3j5FrpMo3

Hope I helped,
Lenora SkullShade100