Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Beating Mika Shakira with a fire wizard

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 11, 2009
I have been trying my best to beat him even with loads of shields and its irritating me cause he always seems to get me alot. I am able to get his minion but I keep dying no matter how hard I try. I am level 73 fire wizard. And could use some serious advice. I know I can't have a friend help me, I am getting really annoyed because I can't seem to beat him before he beats me. Can I ask for advice.

My health is 3,605
I have 44 damage 4 life damage
35 Resistance with with ice and storm 21 the rest
14 accuracy on all
My critical range is 143 fire and 29 rest my block 23 fire 142 ice 102 storm 23 (myth death balance and other one ) and 71 life
Armor piercing is like 2 everything

I have water works hat and robe
Shaman's fire feather wrap
Bludgeon of Confidence
Flaming dagger
Armiger's Bravura Necklace
Dundara's Triskelion

Defender
Aug 04, 2014
I would recommend full waterworks gear, the best wand with a good critical to block ratio you can find in the bazaar, garnet bear claw, shango's fireblade amulet (or life mastery if you have it), wintertusk ring of valor, and the zafaria fire deck from the bazaar. This is what I had on my fire with a pet with dragon blade and fire damage. I would also recommend getting elemental blade tcs from harold argleston if you can afford it.

Samantha Willowdreamer
lvl 100
lvl 91
lvl 48

Survivor
Nov 16, 2010
Hi moondancer i was having the exact same problem as you this is what i would recommend if your above lvl 72 burning ram armor (optional) so the spells strong (can be treasure cards) efreet elemental blade and an astral spell that improves critical or attack and wildfire repeat and one fire dragon for the minion

I hope this helps you
Brady red eyes lvl 73

Survivor
Apr 22, 2014
moondancer90 on Aug 13, 2015 wrote:
I have been trying my best to beat him even with loads of shields and its irritating me cause he always seems to get me alot. I am able to get his minion but I keep dying no matter how hard I try. I am level 73 fire wizard. And could use some serious advice. I know I can't have a friend help me, I am getting really annoyed because I can't seem to beat him before he beats me. Can I ask for advice.

My health is 3,605
I have 44 damage 4 life damage
35 Resistance with with ice and storm 21 the rest
14 accuracy on all
My critical range is 143 fire and 29 rest my block 23 fire 142 ice 102 storm 23 (myth death balance and other one ) and 71 life
Armor piercing is like 2 everything

I have water works hat and robe
Shaman's fire feather wrap
Bludgeon of Confidence
Flaming dagger
Armiger's Bravura Necklace
Dundara's Triskelion
Hello moondancer90! I have a nice little tip for you, but first listen to what I have to say about this battle and why KI should nerf it a bit.

So, I just recently beat this evil oni (really hard for myth) and it was tough, Most of the battle was me using the talos and krokapatra (from a crowns pack) minion to kill him while I used polymorph treant to stay alive, after 3 or so 20 minute battles I finally finished him off with a basilisk. So I beat him and what ever BUT every single card (other than basilisk) was TC! So there are ups and downs about this plan.

UPS:

2: Its fairly easy

2: Its pretty long although most of the battles after this one are long too

3: Your attacks as a treant suck

So fire might have harder time doing this process but this plan works though its still very hard and its also the same plan I used to get medusa and basilisk and those battles were crazy hard for myth to solo.

But In conclusion some people might have it tougher than others (I would hate to be life) so thats why kingsisle should nerf it.

Ok so just bring like 6 treant polymorphs and a hand full of a good minion card (I recommend talos or the level 75 fire minion) if you want you should bring some of your current attack spells such as efreet or rof.

GOOD LUCK!

Survivor
Nov 16, 2010
Hi i went through the same problem as you here's how i did it lvl 70 Avalon gear ( you don't actually need waterworks gear just this) elemental blade fire blade fire trap amplify strong efreet at least a pixie and one rain of fire cast rain of fire with fire blade to take out the minion then use all of your buffs if you critical this should do around 5000 damage if not 2500 do this over and over again ( cast pixie when needed ) if this fails try doing some side quests to level up then try again this is a sure fire way to win pun intended

Brady Red eyes lvl 76 wizard

Explorer
Sep 06, 2010
Patrick Myth on Dec 14, 2015 wrote:
Hello moondancer90! I have a nice little tip for you, but first listen to what I have to say about this battle and why KI should nerf it a bit.

So, I just recently beat this evil oni (really hard for myth) and it was tough, Most of the battle was me using the talos and krokapatra (from a crowns pack) minion to kill him while I used polymorph treant to stay alive, after 3 or so 20 minute battles I finally finished him off with a basilisk. So I beat him and what ever BUT every single card (other than basilisk) was TC! So there are ups and downs about this plan.

UPS:

2: Its fairly easy

2: Its pretty long although most of the battles after this one are long too

3: Your attacks as a treant suck

So fire might have harder time doing this process but this plan works though its still very hard and its also the same plan I used to get medusa and basilisk and those battles were crazy hard for myth to solo.

But In conclusion some people might have it tougher than others (I would hate to be life) so thats why kingsisle should nerf it.

Ok so just bring like 6 treant polymorphs and a hand full of a good minion card (I recommend talos or the level 75 fire minion) if you want you should bring some of your current attack spells such as efreet or rof.

GOOD LUCK!
It only took me 2 tries on my myth.
I used 1 medusa (enhanced with 1 myth blade and 1 spirite blade with a gargantuan) for the minion
and then i used 1 medusa with the same enhancement but with the addition of a the star school spell that gives +15% damage and a 40% myth blade
then i hit him with a gargantuan basilisk with myth blade and spirit blade and the dot finished him off

Defender
Aug 03, 2015
I recremend you foucusing on healing yourself and just purchase some henchman from the crown shop