Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

When does Storm's accuracy start improving?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 14, 2009
Just hit level 10 and there's not much of a change in variety of items for the Storm school. The only accuracy items provide 1% and are coupled with Storm resistance rather than damage, so I opted for the damage items and still have to rely on wasting a turn with Lightning Strike. I'm still gonna keep pushing on with my Storm wiz, as I'm having some good luck not fizzling.

Survivor
Oct 05, 2014
That's what you got to live with until you get to a higher level buddy. That is the reward you get for putting up with fizzles....at max you get to 1 shot people ;D

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
Enigmatistry on Aug 11, 2015 wrote:
Just hit level 10 and there's not much of a change in variety of items for the Storm school. The only accuracy items provide 1% and are coupled with Storm resistance rather than damage, so I opted for the damage items and still have to rely on wasting a turn with Lightning Strike. I'm still gonna keep pushing on with my Storm wiz, as I'm having some good luck not fizzling.
gear improves with level, but storm's accuracy really jumps up at level 56-60, due to elite dropped/wintertusk crafted gear

i deleted my first storm wizard around level 17 due to the low base accuracy. but i made another one, and she is now exalted/my favourite character. my accuracy is around 94%~ i can get it to 100, but it requires a huge cut to my other stats.

at your level, a pet with storm-shot can help. but definitely keep pushing on~ you have chosen wisely, wizard.

-von "100,000 volts of awesomeness straight to the face" shadowsong
exalted

Explorer
Jul 24, 2010
When you get to level 25 hit up the bazaar and grab some storm gear. If you really want an improvement try farming Mount Olympus at level 30. ;)

Survivor
Sep 24, 2009
It get a little better each level with some gear from the bazaar and 30 you can get some nice gear from mint Olympus and when you hit 60. you can go to water works you'll have about 28 accuracy with waterworks gear I don't fizzle to much on my storm.

Wolf goldensword 100

Wolf RubySword 66

Wolf skullsword 57

Very iconic names lol.

Geographer
Oct 09, 2011
You'll get some relatively good gear at level 20, so save up for that. It only gets better from there.

Survivor
Feb 14, 2009
Thank you guys very much, I'll carry on.
I'm currently level 16, but I found a good way to mitigate the low accuracy.
Fish for a while and then sell all my catches to rack up gold, and use it to buy about 30 Accurate treasure cards.
Then I just go to Unicorn Way and make at least 30 Treasure Cards out of my Storm Sharks and Lightning Bats so they have 85% accuracy.