Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Where did it go?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Nov 15, 2008
Now, before I begin, I realize people will see the title and think, "this is the section for improving the game. Why is someone posting about something that's left the game in this section?" Because if they brought these back, it would make the game so much better! Now, I have played this game since release when mooshu was the last world and DS was still in development, so I have seen pretty much every phase of this game. Now first thing I want back is that awesome super crazy hard dungeon that was in marleybone that had the boss who used rebirth every round. I forget the exact name of the dungeon but it was in those towers in Regent's square that are in the corner that have no purpose. I don't know why it was removed because it had beast drops and a cool pet drop and was really fun. I think it was meant to be what the waterworks is now because it had the same starter quest as the waterworks but instead of talking to blad raveneye you went to marleybone. I also would like 100,000 health malistare back. Yes, their was a time when you fought malistare for the first time he had 100,000 health but he was nerfed lol. So if any fellow wizards who have been playing since release have any cool ideas please share them below!!! YAY!

Matthew Wyrmblade MAX

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
matthew wyrmblade on Jul 27, 2015 wrote:
Now, before I begin, I realize people will see the title and think, "this is the section for improving the game. Why is someone posting about something that's left the game in this section?" Because if they brought these back, it would make the game so much better! Now, I have played this game since release when mooshu was the last world and DS was still in development, so I have seen pretty much every phase of this game. Now first thing I want back is that awesome super crazy hard dungeon that was in marleybone that had the boss who used rebirth every round. I forget the exact name of the dungeon but it was in those towers in Regent's square that are in the corner that have no purpose. I don't know why it was removed because it had beast drops and a cool pet drop and was really fun. I think it was meant to be what the waterworks is now because it had the same starter quest as the waterworks but instead of talking to blad raveneye you went to marleybone. I also would like 100,000 health malistare back. Yes, their was a time when you fought malistare for the first time he had 100,000 health but he was nerfed lol. So if any fellow wizards who have been playing since release have any cool ideas please share them below!!! YAY!

Matthew Wyrmblade MAX
The tower is still in Marleybone; get the quest from the Storm professor.

Leave the Final Countdown as is, but an option for a "hard" version would be great for those who want to do that. There's no way it could be solo-able at the level you are talking, which was one of the major complaints about it years ago and why it was nerfed in the first place.

Explorer
Jun 20, 2015
Wow! The things you are talking about sound amazing! I joined not to long ago and I really want to try those! Wish they were still here.

Defender
Nov 12, 2013
Is she talking about the tower to get the key to celestia? That's still there but it is no longer required to go to celestia I believe and it did have a bunch of cheating bosses.

Defender
Feb 08, 2009
O: They removed the tower??? I loved that place and I remember 100K health Mali. too :)

Survivor
Feb 25, 2010
matthew wyrmblade on Jul 27, 2015 wrote:

Matthew Wyrmblade MAX
The MB tower does exist still and it is still a pain lol. But just not necessary to complete; it's more of a side quest now. As for Malistare, the new darkmoor release kind of takes over as he is much more difficult with better drops there. I believe now having him as that difficult in DS would simply put people off as in my opinion he simply isn't worth the extra effort given the new advances in the game.

Defender
Jan 27, 2012
I'm okay without having to be a master/grandmaster and spend a good hour trying to defeat a Dragonspyre Malistaire with 100,000 health. I got enough of him in Darkmoor.

But thanks for the offer