Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Rattlebones Exalted duel ~ Not fair

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Sep 22, 2013
Ok, ok. Before you go all out complaining on me that you've done this a million times, and never had this happen, I would like you all to know - I have done the Exalted Rattlebones battle a lot too, and this has only happened twice on one day, and is probably just because of my sheer terrible luck.

Well, before today I've defeated Exalted Rattles about five times. But today, something wasn't right. It was much harder, like it had been modified. The reason it was much harder - Rattlebones kept hitting us with a very Over powered spell for an enemy, and it really just wasn't fair. Our first try, we had almost gotten rid of the Fairy queen when Rattlebones casted a spell. He had four blades, and it hit us all. We all died, the spell doing six thousand damage, no critical. That had not surprised me, because his amount of blades. We went in again, no life wizards, causing us to flee and come back every now and then for health. Now let me get this straight - we each had about two-three thousand health, and rattles casted the same spell he had previously that did six thousand damage to us all. He had one blade. It still killed us all again, doing two-three thousand damage, no critical, again right before we killed the fairy queen. I could understand the first time, but with one blade? Killing us all when most of us weren't even close to being defeated? I think that the damage on whatever spell this is, should be lowered, not too much, but enough to where the damage is fair. I've done Darkmoor a few times, and I find myself fleeing less in the Malistaire graveyard battle than in Exalted Rattlebones. And Malistaire doesn't cheat when you come back.

Lenora SkullShade100

Survivor
Apr 06, 2012
I know how you feel I have done Zeus exalted duel 300 times no Zeus jewel so far, they will tell you that you are having a strike of bad luck, that's what they told me but for real bad luck in 300 fights? Just stop doing it that's what I did after using 250 dollars in exalted duels, good thing ratler bones is free