Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Please add a 200 pt. Energy Canteen to Crown Shop

AuthorMessage
Squire
Jul 09, 2010
I would love to be able to train my pets on the same character that's going to use them.

How about offering a 200 point Energy Canteen in the Crown Shop that has a 24 or 48 hour timer on it. The character that buys or is gifted the item has to equip it like a temporary mount & that starts the timer. By having a short timer on it KI still makes the money on Energy Elixirs, but my level 19 Fire girl can train her own pet efficiently or lay a large garden in one go.

She could use her own 59 Energy up and then buy the temporary Canteen with 200 energy in it. I think the Energy Elixir alone is 250 Crowns. So maybe for the convenience, both of training on my desired character and not having to do my highest characters energy using business first, then switch when she was empty, then buy an elixir for her or wait a whole day for her to fill up - and the expanded capacity maybe 375 Crowns for a canteen that starts out with 200 energy and after that (within the 24 or 48 hour time limit) is refillable with the normal Energy Elixirs - which will then refill both the normal energy ball & the Temporary Canteen.

Survivor
Dec 20, 2010
I have been wishing we had something like this for a long time. As for the price of 375 Crowns; I'd say anything under 500 Crowns would be worth it. Considering it comes filled, is refillable within the timer period and is in addition to our natural energy.

Would it refill with time like our normal energy ball does, before the timer runs out? It seems that if it's a 24 or 48 hour timer, some of that energy would have come back while we slept and worked.

Squire
Jul 09, 2010
I'd hope it would refill naturally - but it could go either way - KI would make more money if only elixirs refilled the Canteen.