Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Monsters in Celestia

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 04, 2012
Forgive me if this has already been asked for but I would like to say that I think Steam Valets and Ice monsters in Celestia need a change. The ice monsters in Celestia such as Crustacean Waverunner's have very high health. That isn't a big deal on it's own but considering the fact that they do a tower shield every other round!? It's very difficult. This goes for all of the ice monsters. But hey, life's tough. I'll get over it. Switch up my deck strategy. Not that bad. But in the science Center lives a beast named Steam Valet that is the anti death monster. It cast's a death shield practically every round. I'm a death wizard so I find this to be very challenging. I'm not joking here, between the two of them they cast about 10-12 death shields in one fight. I had to use my poison like crazy. The thing that really get's on my nerves though is that my next fight was verse fire monsters and they never casted a single ice shield ever. It seems that all the other monsters from other classes never cast shields except for life. Doesn't seem right.

Survivor
Feb 11, 2012
lol I understand your struggle because I too am death and it was very annoying do kill the enemies with all those death shields. The best thing I can tell you is to team up with other wizards to get the job done quicker.

Hero
Aug 18, 2011
Poison and Deer Knight are effective against shielding enemies. You may want to pick up some Pierce treasure cards too.

Defender
Aug 12, 2012
Whenever I find a boss that I can't really seem to work my way around, I always use DoTs and treasure cards.