Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Furniture Sets

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 23, 2008
Okay. So I really love the idea for the furniture sets. You buy one set and get (I believe) 5 pieces of furniture. You can get the furniture sets for Avalon, Krokotopia, Zafaria, and Azteca. But where is the love for the furniture for the other places? I I have my house decorated as best as I can for Grizzleheim, but it's kind of incomplete.

Please add furniture sets for Grizzleheim, Marleybone, Dragonspire, and Mooshu. I know you can find many pieces in the shops and in the Bazaar, but I don't have time for hunting down all of the items like the bed, tables, etc. Not to mention you still don't have the bath, sink, etc. I love the idea of themed houses, and I have each one of mine in a different world theme, but I love all the themes you don't yet have sets for more than the ones you do. Can we make this happen please?

Delaney Stormglade
Level 50 Pyromancer

Champion
Jan 25, 2015
yea i would love to see khrysalis themed housing sets ( if they're not already in the crowns shop) and I LOVE mooshu and would love to see some mooshu themed housing sets too