Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Best Pets

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 18, 2014
What the best pets to use during a battle? I'm currently level 44 Ice and want a new pet that attacks in battle on its own. Comment down below best pets for battle!

Defender
Mar 28, 2011
No current pets attack on their own. There are a couple of may-cast attack talents on some hatched pets, but they are very annoying because they waste traps. I don't recommend them.

Explorer
Jun 26, 2013
There actually are may casts for attacks, Frost Wind....

1) Talent: Snow 'N Tell (May cast Snow Serpent).
2) Cloud O' Bugs (May cast Locust Swarm).

Sarah SparkleCloud Lvl. 100 Pet Warlord

Defender
Mar 28, 2011
xwagnerx10 on Apr 18, 2015 wrote:
There actually are may casts for attacks, Frost Wind....

1) Talent: Snow 'N Tell (May cast Snow Serpent).
2) Cloud O' Bugs (May cast Locust Swarm).

Sarah SparkleCloud Lvl. 100 Pet Warlord
I'm aware of that. That's why I said "there are a couple of talents". Sorry if that wasn't clear.

There are no pets that come with those talents. They have to be hatched in, but trust me, you don't want them.

Defender
Oct 04, 2010
Caleb Legend Fist on Apr 16, 2015 wrote:
What the best pets to use during a battle? I'm currently level 44 Ice and want a new pet that attacks in battle on its own. Comment down below best pets for battle!
Heya,
Attacks in battle on it's own? Hmm, pretty sure there's Maycast Locust Swarm and Maycast Snow Serpent.

Cloud O'Bugs ( Maycast Locust Swarm)~http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/PetAbility:Cloud_O'Bugs

Snow n' tell ( Maycast Snow serpent )~http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/PetAbility:Snow_'N_Tell

But neither of these talents are found in first generation pets, which means you would have to hatch to get them.

Survivor
Jun 29, 2012
I believe pets cannot battle with you side-by-side (ex: doing a attack you commanded it to do.)
Though, some pets DO give a card. (Ex: My Arctic Cat that came with my pre-paid card gave me a steal 300 health from minion card) hope this helps

Survivor
Mar 23, 2014
hey guys, my pet has 10 resist, 2 balance blade cards, and may cast fairy and unicorn.
SO if you wanna hatch, just ask. MARK LVL 98