Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mechanical Armorhead??

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 20, 2013
So I've been trying to get this fish for the pas week. Every time I go to Cyclops Lane I cast the reveal the magic type spell and there is no fish! :( I've been switching realms and I can't seem to find one.
Lv 25

Defender
Apr 07, 2011
Hello

The best place to fish for mechanical armorhead is Emperor's Retreat in Krokotopia. As i remember you reach this area through the Entrance Hall from the floating island (the one with the balance school).

Emperor's retreat is a dungeon, so you have to pass two boss fights before the frozen lake, which i found a very nice fishing spot.

Hope this helped. Happy Fishing!

ps: i caught 8 mechanical armorhead fish there

Survivor
Jan 11, 2014
Maybe you should try and get the spell : reveal fish school, it does help alot at the cost of 3 pet energy but it's still worth it for locating.
here's the color code
Red :
orange:
yellow:
green:
light-blue:
purple:
black:

Survivor
Dec 04, 2009
doctorwho256 on Feb 2, 2015 wrote:
So I've been trying to get this fish for the pas week. Every time I go to Cyclops Lane I cast the reveal the magic type spell and there is no fish! :( I've been switching realms and I can't seem to find one.
Lv 25
I caught seven yesterday in Moo Shu around the Jade Palace ... was actually trying to get the rarer forms (Silver Streak and Gold Fin Ger) but kept coming up with just the basic Mech Armorhead. I think the most came up in that pond area thru the archway to the left of the Jade Palace. Hope this helps.

Survivor
Mar 01, 2015
I have been trying to catch a Mechanical Armorhead but every time i try i dont catch it. what the heck should i do and i go to cyclops lane and the only other world i have access to is krokotopia how the heck can i catch the fish???

Delver
Jun 29, 2011
Lv 25
Switching realms doesn't reset the fishing hole. Chase them all away and wait for them to respawn, or use the rank 6 fishing spell "Summon Fish". It's available from the trainer Frode Silverscale in Northguard, Grizzleheim.

Good luck!

Wolf Windrider
Exalted and Fish Whisperer

Survivor
Mar 04, 2012
It's quite easy to catch the Mechanical Armorhead in Ravenswood.

As Wolf Windrider stated, don't bother changing realms; it doesn't change the fish available. Chase them away and wait or use Summon Fish.

:)

Survivor
Jan 28, 2015
Lv 25
Okay, so what i did is went to the big pool ( which is where you are) looked for storm type and got it
If you see a storm type its going to be the mechanical armorhead. it wont be a dekoi or anything. just a mechanical armorhead.