Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

No Good Cards For Myth

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 30, 2011
I am in the Bazaar right now. And I am looking at the Myth cards. They do not have any good cards. I pretty much have them all. And I can't use a different school,cause I had that problem last time..since they are high pips. I really regret picking Myth as my starter school. I was in a battle eariler..and i had to use life henchmen to stay alive. And someone called that pathetic. There are no good Myth cards. Most of them are minons. KI should make some good cards for Myth.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
What level are you? For low levels, Otomo Fury is a good Myth card that's easy to get in Bazaar. 6 pip 725-805 damage. Ninja Pigs is always available too, as well as Medusa and Calendar.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
PixiePrincess26 on Dec 13, 2014 wrote:
I am in the Bazaar right now. And I am looking at the Myth cards. They do not have any good cards. I pretty much have them all. And I can't use a different school,cause I had that problem last time..since they are high pips. I really regret picking Myth as my starter school. I was in a battle eariler..and i had to use life henchmen to stay alive. And someone called that pathetic. There are no good Myth cards. Most of them are minons. KI should make some good cards for Myth.
I have no idea what level you are, but you really don't need treasure cards at all. And Myth has some great spells. Perhaps you aren't used to playing the way Myth needs to be played. Each school has their little nuances, good points and bad, and Myth isn't for everyone. My first wizard was Myth and I'm currently working on one again. I rarely use the minions, but do have one in my deck just in case. Boost your accuracy and power...and use you myth trap/blade to boost attacks and train the spirit blade in Krok to help even more. A Myth pet with good stats will help as well. And if all else fails, you do have a secondary school to help out...

If you are unhappy, delete the wizard and try another school... you can have up to six wizards on each account.

Defender
Jun 02, 2013
Hello again Pixie,

First off, as a primarily solo player, I use Henchman as well, so I don't agree with it being "pathetic".

Regarding your recent Bazaar trip; why are you trying to purchase Myth school TCs if you're Myth? You should already possess those spells either through your Trainer, or as rewards from completing quests.
The TC version of your Myth spells are weaker than if you used your version and added a Sun school enhancement such as Colossal.

If you insist on using TCs as part of your arsenal, may I suggest purchasing cards that boost your Myth damage, such as TC Blades/Traps, Damage/Accuracy/Pierce enhancements, or the enhance Myth global spell which offers a 45% boost instead of you learned 25% Time of Legend. I often use the Storm school Cleanse Charm in my sideboard to remove Weakness.

Many players often have to hit their enemies more than once in order to defeat them; your Myth spells are not weak I can assure you. In fact, when I battle Myth, I roll my eyes for two reasons; Stuns, and Earthquake.

I'm sorry you are experiencing so much frustration with Myth at the moment, but the fact that you have reached level 70+, there must be some thing(s) you like about the Myth school.

As I have suggested to you in a previous post, experiment with different gear combinations, pets, battle tactics, and see what works best for you.

If I were Myth, I would primarily use Medusa, and Humungofrog/Earthquake to vanquish my enemies. With Blades, a Colossal, and your gear enhancements, street mobs should be virtually no problem for you.

Questions are good, but don't be afraid to do some of your own research to find answers. Experiment on low level WC mobs when attempting new battle strategies. It is more fun finding the answer to your own question(s) while dueling in a WC tower alone, where noone can criticize you, than to open your self up to impatient, judgmental message board trolls.

Best of luck to you,

Gabriel

Defender
Oct 24, 2010
What level are you? Myth does really have some really GOOD cards if you know how to use them. In fact I can solo any boss that has one minion and doesn't cheat in the game with myth.

Explorer
Jul 30, 2011
I am level 77 as of now. Very close to 78
and what card is calender?

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
LukeAndEye on Dec 14, 2014 wrote:
What level are you? Myth does really have some really GOOD cards if you know how to use them. In fact I can solo any boss that has one minion and doesn't cheat in the game with myth.
My myth is my only wizard that soloed absolutely everything up through Morganthe, including all of Aquila and secret bosses. It's definitely not a weak school.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
PixiePrincess26 on Dec 15, 2014 wrote:
I am level 77 as of now. Very close to 78
and what card is calender?
All of your myth spells are at the link below. Please click on it.
The Celestial Calendar spell is for level 88:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Spell:Myth_School_Spells