Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How much better......

AuthorMessage
Historian
Aug 10, 2009
I was wondering how much better the new level 100 armor from darkmoore is than wintertusk or waterworks?

Thanks

Champion
Mar 27, 2011
It isn't a drastic improvement, but it is the best all-around gear in the game now.

There's significantly more block and critical, added pierce, and slightly better regular stats like damage, resist, and health. It also adds some Shadow stats, though small amounts, and Shadow blade, trap, and shield. Those shadow pips count for a lot with the new spells, so we'll want more chances to get them.

Defender
Jun 17, 2012
Idony09 on Nov 23, 2014 wrote:
I was wondering how much better the new level 100 armor from darkmoore is than wintertusk or waterworks?

Thanks

tararus is a step up from the waterworks gear, it got really old and when you get into high worlds its not that good. Darkmoore gear is better than tartarus gear, and the drops are better but the dungeon its self can take up to 4 hours, maybe longer.
Justin Firethief level 100
Michael level 81

Survivor
Feb 16, 2013
Explorer
Mar 26, 2011
DjAtWork on Nov 24, 2014 wrote:
It is 2% better

56 David EmeraldBlade
More like 50% (In my opinion)

Geographer
Sep 07, 2011
the mythonator on Nov 23, 2014 wrote:
tararus is a step up from the waterworks gear, it got really old and when you get into high worlds its not that good. Darkmoore gear is better than tartarus gear, and the drops are better but the dungeon its self can take up to 4 hours, maybe longer.
Justin Firethief level 100
Michael level 81
Tartarus isn't a step up. It's a step sideways. There are a few things that are a little better than WW, but a lot that aren't. Darkmoor Malistaire gear is clearly an improvement all the way around.

With a full team working together Graveyard should take less than an hour to do, so it's really not bad. I LOVE this update!