Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Am I to low for MooShu?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Mar 06, 2014
Hi guys I am level 33 in the Outpost. Am I to low level? I did not do too many side quests. But my death was level 35 in MooShu. I am in the outpost on my storm. What level will I get to DragonSpyre without side quests? I am afraid I will get there at level 38. Adam level 67 Nick Tell me what side quests I should do. I really want to get in DS with storm lordlevel 48. Storm Lord is boss!

Survivor
Nov 01, 2013
Same thing happened to me on my fire. He is level 35 and on the War Oni. It is not bad. But I would reccomend getting to Mirkholm Keep in Grizelheim so you can get the lvl 35 spells. They are great

Kevin StarWalker lvl 35

Survivor
May 23, 2010
It's not to low but then again I was level 44 when I got Ito Moshu

Survivor
Mar 12, 2012
I was level 34 when i got into mooshu. I think Mooshu is the longest of all worlds. I dislike mooshu.
Every once in a while i do sidequests. But i am so. . .

Survivor
Nov 24, 2010
Bobby Pendragon on Dec 13, 2014 wrote:
I was level 34 when i got into mooshu. I think Mooshu is the longest of all worlds. I dislike mooshu.
Every once in a while i do sidequests. But i am so. . .
You think Mooshu is the longest?
*rolls eyes*
How about Avalon, DS, Celestia, or Azteca.

Survivor
Jul 19, 2008
Adam Soulcaster on Nov 16, 2014 wrote:
Hi guys I am level 33 in the Outpost. Am I to low level? I did not do too many side quests. But my death was level 35 in MooShu. I am in the outpost on my storm. What level will I get to DragonSpyre without side quests? I am afraid I will get there at level 38. Adam level 67 Nick Tell me what side quests I should do. I really want to get in DS with storm lordlevel 48. Storm Lord is boss!
The outpost is still very early in Mooshu, if it helps I finished Mooshu at around 45 - 50,
I also do my side tasks though so that helped allot.

The level in Dragonspyre without side tasks is probably 40 - 45, which is actually a normal level.
I started Dragonspyre at 45 - 50 because I did all my side tasks.

You won't get to Dragonspyre at level 38. Considering as I said above, The Tatakai Outpost is still very early in Mooshu.

This is totally up to you, but in my opinion I think you should do all side tasks that you can. It really helps you level up.

When you're ready to get the storm lord I suggest being able to at least do the labyrinth, cause it seems that is where most people get their level 48 spells.

Blaze Ash 95
Sarah StormSword 51

P.S. When you want to reach celestia, I would at least finish Hrundle Fjord first.

Survivor
May 09, 2014
Adam Soulcaster on Nov 16, 2014 wrote:
You will get storm lord in Dragonspyre and the only way how to get it is do your storyline quests to get it.

Ryan lionshield lvl 53&

Survivor
Nov 23, 2014
There is no such thing as "too low" for a area, although being 33 might make it a bit more difficult if your not in a group.

Some advice is to do all quests in a area before moving on, this should help your levels grow exponentially!

Gilroy DarkTalon lvl 33

ps: Im Just starting MB and I am 33 just saying :P