Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Tenth Yardbird

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 24, 2013
Even now, at level 79(a fire wizard) I haven't finished the Yardbird quest. I have finished Wintertusk but when I look up the guide to Grizzleheim it shows me places I've never been before. I have spent hours wondering around that frozen wasteland I and I cannot find this Storm-whatever guy it supposedly resides with. Why can"t I finish this quest. It's been like this for months.
Also when I press quest finder there are no quests in Grizzle for me to do.

Defender
Jun 02, 2013
The yardbird resides in the room with the Storm school boss in Helgrind Warren, Nidavelir. I believe as you enter it is on the left, if you hug the wall you will see it within a matter of seconds.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Suri SunGem on Nov 11, 2014 wrote:
Even now, at level 79(a fire wizard) I haven't finished the Yardbird quest. I have finished Wintertusk but when I look up the guide to Grizzleheim it shows me places I've never been before. I have spent hours wondering around that frozen wasteland I and I cannot find this Storm-whatever guy it supposedly resides with. Why can"t I finish this quest. It's been like this for months.
Also when I press quest finder there are no quests in Grizzle for me to do.
Go to the link below...all yardbird locations are shown:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?15264-Illustrated-YardBird-Locations