Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 9-5-14

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jun 26, 2012
I made my old account back in 2010 (ah those menu chatting days). Then came this one in 2012.

Hero
May 02, 2009
I've been playing since May 2nd, 2009, back when Dragonspyre was the final world of the game at the time that I joined and started playing the game as well.

Hero
Aug 18, 2011
I've had this account just over 3 years. I played casually on my kids accounts for a while before, so almost 4 years since discovering the game.

Mastermind
May 12, 2009
12. May 2009! And quite proud of it!

~Shannon Skybreaker

Survivor
Mar 14, 2009
I have been playing for a little over 7 yrs.. Don't remember exact date but it was before the release of grizzleheim.

Survivor
Dec 22, 2009
I have been playing for the pass 5 years XD and will be many more years to come

Survivor
Sep 01, 2008
Right so what I can remember hmm... I believe I had played during the Wizard101 beta so lets see... how many years is that now? 1..2...3....4.....5....6! Wow... I've been playing for 6 years, for some odd reason I have this feeling that I have been playing longer than 6 years, as my join date says "1st of September 2008" but since I participated in the beta it may mean I had been playing prior to this! Wow!

I can safely say, Wizard101 has been my most beloved MMORPG, it seems no matter what other game I go to, I always seem to end up here. It truly is a game for all ages, I am a proud and loyal member of its community. And may Wizard101, Kingsisle and its other gaming communities continue to grow and inspire other people.

Survivor
Sep 20, 2010
I have been playing ever since the game came out.

Survivor
Jan 26, 2013
I have been playing for about three and a half years and I am very glad to help celebrate this year's sixth birthday of Wizard101! This year is much more fun than the fifth birthday party so far!

Survivor
Jan 26, 2013
redninja685 on Sep 10, 2014 wrote:
Right so what I can remember hmm... I believe I had played during the Wizard101 beta so lets see... how many years is that now? 1..2...3....4.....5....6! Wow... I've been playing for 6 years, for some odd reason I have this feeling that I have been playing longer than 6 years, as my join date says "1st of September 2008" but since I participated in the beta it may mean I had been playing prior to this! Wow!

I can safely say, Wizard101 has been my most beloved MMORPG, it seems no matter what other game I go to, I always seem to end up here. It truly is a game for all ages, I am a proud and loyal member of its community. And may Wizard101, Kingsisle and its other gaming communities continue to grow and inspire other people.
Beautiful words for Wizard101. The words you chose for the second paragraph are perfect.

Administrator
It's so nice to see so many of you have been here with us for a long time... some folks since the beginning! We're truly glad to have such a great community of Wizards! ::grin::

A new topic shall be posted shortly.

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea