Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard101 Offline 8/6/2014 - 3AM-6AM CST

AuthorMessage
Administrator
Wizard101 and Wizard101.com will be offline for maintenance for about three hours 8/6/2014 from 3:00am to 6:00am US Central.

The following game updates will be applied at this time:

• The Regular Keeper Aquarium crafting recipe will now use Lifeacuda instead of Treantfish so more players can easily craft this aquarium!
  • The icons for epic and rare fish have been changed so they are more easily distinguished.
  • Idle animation for the Mystic Grimoire weapon has been made more magical.
  • Lifeacuda will now animate when viewed in the Angler’s Tome.
  • Fixed a bug that allowed players to cast fishing spells outside of water areas.
  • All visible fish are now catchable even after switching realms after catching all fish in an area. Resolves issue noted in this thread.
  • Exiting Wizard101 before a derby match finishes will no longer block other players from completing the race.
  • The Grand Statue of Zeus is now a “no auction” item.
  • Frode Silverscale’s fishing spells will now be trainable at Fishing level 6.

community@wizard101.com
Mastermind
Dec 05, 2012
Survivor
May 11, 2012
Just tried to log on here and it stops at the Graphical client, and stopped. Is there a problem with Oceania not being able to log in again? Seems funny. Needs to be fixed.

Astrologist
Aug 20, 2011
Special thanks for fixing the derby "sore loser" exploit.

Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
I should have read this before I went fishing this AM. Went down to Unicorn Way to catch some Treantfish for the keeper aquarium I want to craft, caught two of them very quickly so I checked the crafting screen to see how many more I needed. Wow I don't need them now because they're no longer part of the recipe. Wish I could get back all of the Lifeacudas I sold before this change! Ah well, no big deal. I enjoy fishing anyway so no harm done.

Explorer
Apr 09, 2011
I got lucky with this as I had only 8 treantfish . did manage to get 10 gullfish to craft the regular tall aquarium. almost as hard as getting the treantfish.

now I can transfer cuddlefish to different wizards now :) not to mention I found a whopper tall aquarium.

Defender
Apr 19, 2010
Wow, are u kidding me????? It took me forever to catch all of those treantfish, now you're going to change the recipe to lifeacudas? I'm really glad I crafted it before this update happened LOL

Survivor
Jul 28, 2011
when i try to log in, it skips me to this little screen where it asks username and password, then i go right to the enter screen. "Nice, now its quicker!" i thought. well now it takes hours trying to connect to w101 so i really don't know what to expect, like how long i should wait or how long it takes to load, i am not sure. HALP

Administrator
matthew dragonride... on Aug 8, 2014 wrote:
when i try to log in, it skips me to this little screen where it asks username and password, then i go right to the enter screen. "Nice, now its quicker!" i thought. well now it takes hours trying to connect to w101 so i really don't know what to expect, like how long i should wait or how long it takes to load, i am not sure. HALP
Hello Matthew,

I'm sorry you are having connection problems. Please send an email to support@wizard101.com so they can help you find out what may be causing the issue.

community@wizard101.com