Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Deck Subtitles

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 06, 2011
I don't know if I'm the first one to suggest this, most likely not. But I think there should be subtitles for decks. Subtitles would be a menu chat select, and some options would be

•Attack deck
•Defense deck
•Healing deck
•All-Around deck (meaning it consisted of all kinds of spells)

Plus more like maybe an astral one, but if there could be this it would be really helpful. I cant count all the times I have spent going through decks like 4 or 5 times looking for a certain deck. If you could add this it would be so helpful!

P.S: Maybe be able to combine subtitles, like if its an Attack/Defense deck you could combine both subtitles to do that. And then combining everything would automatically make it an All-Around deck, but there would also be the option of just subtitling the deck All-Around

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
You can already name your deck from the deck menu page. Press i to open it, then click the Name Your Deck icon (top left of the name). Pick a name for the deck. You have 3 slots with different options to create descriptions of their use.

Explorer
Jul 13, 2010
You can already name your deck. Look for a button on the Spell Deck Tab in the upper left corner.

Astrologist
Aug 20, 2011
We already have a deck renaming feature that works pretty well. Actually, doing a thread search, I see that Lydia Greyrose answered and closed your thread on this very same topic back in April.

Perhaps there is something not being communicated about your idea? All of what you have listed already exists in the game.