Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Certain Fish Rarity.

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 09, 2010
I just want to get this off my chest, and I don't expect any actual changes, because Kingsisle doesn't exactly listen to complaints very often, but I wanted to say that the rarity of some fish are outrageous.
For example, The Hammerhead Shark, In the Emperors Retreat. I have gone looking for that fish so many times that i lost track. Duelist101 claims that the fish is balance, found in the emperors retreat, but i'm starting to doubt if it's even a balance fish, let alone in The Emperors retreat. The stress of casting a line in, and practically praying for the hammerhead shark is bad. Obviously. Of all the balance fish i have caught in the emperors retreat, EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM HAS BEEN A MAINSTREAM DEKOI!!! No cudas, obviously not a hammerhead shark yet: Every, dang, one......has been a dekoi. It's so frustrating that my energy is consumed over catching an all around useless fish. I understand fishing takes patience, but this is seemingly impossible to get. If anyone has any tips or whatever, i'm all ears.

Blaze Stormmancer.