Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Looking to Hatch with Decent MC Fortify Pet

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 11, 2009
I'm currently in need of hatching with a pet containing decent stats (such as fairy, sprite, uni, proof, defy) but with MC fortify as a talent. I have a multitude of pets to look through if anyone is interested. I have things ranging from SPUDF to a Polar Cat with MC Conviction (mega). Thanks

Survivor
Jul 28, 2010
I have a Storm Levy, a Charred Fossil, and a Topaz Kraken with the MC fortify talent.
Storm Levy is Epic, and has:
1.MC Fortify
2.MC Healing Current
3.MC Fairy
4.Proof
Charred Fossil is Ancient, soon to be Epic, and has:
1.MC Fortify
2.MC Sprite
3.MC Fairy
Topaz Kraken is Ancient, and will stay there unless requested by you, and has:
1.MC Fortify
2.MC Fairy
3.Sharp Shot
As of right now, these are the only pets that have the MC fortify spell. They have all given me that talent when i leveled them up to teen, and Fairy has consistently been given at Ancient or Adult. All have the proof talent manifested as well, and MC Fortify has been a sticky talent.
I hope this helps, let me know if you are interested.
-Joseph Ogreblood Level 70 Diviner

Survivor
Jan 11, 2009
Hey XboxGuy, I am definitely interested in hatching! I am taking a particular liking to your Storm Levi. My pets have a variety of talents, and some have talents that I have discovered in test realm (I just have not had time to level them up) I have the following:
Dark Crow:
1. Spritely
2. Spell-Defying
(In Test 3. Proof. 4. Unicorn)

Defender Pig:
1. Spell-Proof
2. Spritely
3. Unicorn
4. (Defy in Test)

Dark Crow:
1. May Cast Tower
2. Proof
3. Spritely
4.(Defy in Test)
5. (Pain Giver in Test)

Minstrel:
1. MC Tower
2. Spritely

Dark Crow:
1. Pain Giver
2. Defying
3. Unicorn
4. (Proof in Test)

Defender Pig:
1. MC Pierce
2. Proof
3. Spritely
4.(Defy in Test)
5. (Unicorn in Test)

Minstrel:
1. Mc Tower
2. Defying

Carnation Pixie:
1. MC Tower
2. Spritely
3. (Proof in Test)
4. (Defy in Test)

Survivor
Jul 28, 2010
Final, I like all of those pets, if possible, the Defender Pig with:

1.MC Pierce
2.Proof
3.Spritely
4.Defy (In Test)
5. Pain Giver (In Test)
Is the one that I am particularly interested in.
I am in Eastern Standard Zone, so maybe on Thursday the 3rd at say 10:30-11:00 AM on Vampire Realm 1 Would be great. I am sorry if for some odd reason I don't get on, I am getting ready for vacation. If this time does not work for you, we could try a later date.
I will have the Levy with me, and I am more than happy to hatch a few times so you can get the talents you need.
Seeya soon!
-TheXboxGuy

Survivor
Jan 11, 2009
XboxGuy, I don't mind hatching with the defender pig. That time works fine with me (as I am also in Eastern Standard Time). I will have the defender pig with me, see you then!