Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

May cast unicorn spell

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 29, 2011
Just a quick question, is the may cast unicorn healing spell for a pet incoming spell or out coming spell? and which ability should I train more of to get it to cast unicorn more often? agility, will, etc?

Geographer
Sep 07, 2011
Unicorn heals all members of your team. May cast talents are not affected by stats, so it doesn't matter what you train.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
nikky102 on Jun 25, 2014 wrote:
Just a quick question, is the may cast unicorn healing spell for a pet incoming spell or out coming spell? and which ability should I train more of to get it to cast unicorn more often? agility, will, etc?
The spell is out going but if you have boosts in your gear for both it will increase out going to all and incoming to you.

No ability will help unicorn cast more. There are some triggers during battle but they aren't reliable to depend on.

Mary

Mastermind
Jul 04, 2010
it is random. it doesn't matter which one one train it just cast randomly.

Historian
May 28, 2009
The unicorn may cast is triggered by the owner taking damage, there is a 5% of chance for it to happen. The chance of it happening is lower than the one of the may cast sprite or the may cast fairy so unless you are mostly playing with other players, consider those two options. The abilities do not change the chance of the spell casting. The abilities only matter if you got a add health or add mana talent which the amount of health or mana added depends on one of the abilities.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
nikky102 on Jun 25, 2014 wrote:
Incoming...
And training has nothing to do with, nor will it help, any "may cast" talent.