Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Are they worth it

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 06, 2009
So i am looking for a good storm pet for my lvl 33 storm wizard i was looking at the stats for the arcane helpers and there pretty good but i want to know are they worth training or is there a better pet?

Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
I'm not typically one to train first generation pets without several hatches... I think you would be better off with a Sea Dragon or Star Fish :) or hatch that is :P

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
They have some amazing talents, so yes I would say they are worth training just to get the talents in your hatching pool. You may decide you like some talents but want another pet's ability too. I personally prefer the Enchanted Armament as the base for my pets because I like the extra 3 sharpens that stack with regular sharpen. I always try to hatch in new valuable talents into my pet gene pool though. No 1st generation pet is going to be a dream pet. You need to mix and match a LOT of different pets to get all the talents and cards you want in a perfect pet. Good luck with whatever you decide.