Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Am I Almost Done! Chimera pet quest?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Sep 24, 2011

So I would love is a teacher can help me out with this question because I want to be accurate. So, on my lvl 78 Char I am in avalon. I am currently about three bosses into outer yard and was wondering how many more areas I need to cover. Also, i just became lvl 78 and was wondering where I get my chimera pet quest...Like I said, can an administrator help me out?

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
SophiaSparklstone on Jun 1, 2014 wrote:

So I would love is a teacher can help me out with this question because I want to be accurate. So, on my lvl 78 Char I am in avalon. I am currently about three bosses into outer yard and was wondering how many more areas I need to cover. Also, i just became lvl 78 and was wondering where I get my chimera pet quest...Like I said, can an administrator help me out?
If you are in outer yard area you need to do the lake area, 4 boss fights under water in caves, then you go to the Catacombs which winds down under Avalon to Crystal Caves, then Young Morganthe and Pendragon and you are out of there.

As for pet did you do the pre quests needed?

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:It!

Mary

Survivor
Jun 05, 2011
I am a level 82 wizard and i still haven't gotten chimera pet!What do i do?

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
jack91985 on Jun 19, 2014 wrote:
I am a level 82 wizard and i still haven't gotten chimera pet!What do i do?
If you have already done the Judgement pet quest at lvl 58, you just need to talk to the Balance School teacher in Krok and he'll give the quest.