Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

whats your best pvp moment

AuthorMessage
Defender
Apr 05, 2012
hello guys what is your best pvp moment mine is this one i was pvping i had a lvl 50 on my team vs a lvl 90 or 95 and 16 and the 50 was a warlord i was capitan when we started it said weapon cast it was cool he did to my team mate and i had summoned minion to heal us and he still one hit kill with power nova with a weakness lvl 90 survived and i used a fire dragon whats your best pvp moment

Survivor
May 01, 2010
That would have to be the time I was a mere noob at level 24 and entered a random 4vs4 PvP match. I got put with three level 10 people (we all had menu chat) while we turned out to be matched against people that had over a thousand health (they all had text chat). Those three people I was paired with turned out to be the best PvP players I had ever played with. The Life spammed unicorn and shielded, the Fire spammed fire elf, sunbird, and lightning bats (her second school was Storm), and the Death spammed ghoul and banshee while I bladed, trapped, and used my newly obtained kraken and storm shark time after time. They knew exactly who to kill without being told, and didn't use up my traps. The other team got obliterated (though I will admit they weren't very good), and one fled after getting killed by a dark sprite. I wish I had made friends with them, but to this day I see that as my best PvP moment because it proves that even menu chatters can be dangerous.

Defender
Aug 25, 2013
Me and my friend were taking on 2 warlord girls. The girls were basically making fun of us cause I was a storm but was somewhat tanked and had more resist and critical block than my ice friend. And I guess they had a bunch of friends who were also warlords and stuff so they were just watching and laughing and making comments about my storm. So I was waiting and stacking and they kept spamming tc weakness and plagues and stuff.

After a long 30 minute battle (in which they slowly got more and more aggravated because I kept using "Enfeeble" on the girl right before she used snow angel) I went into shadow shrike, wand attacked like 12 weaknesses off (some tc some not) and used sirens to kill both of them in one hit.

Best part: everyone was silent after that

-The RavenCatcher

100 955763

Survivor
Apr 04, 2013
My best PvP moment was when I was facing a level 100 on my level 100 . I was getting ready to go into shadow form and he sun serpents me. After he hit me, I had literally 1 little piece of health. And then my pet doesn't heal me XD. But after I went into shadow form i tried to look for some heals, but none. So I had to hit and hope it was gg. I Forest Lord him. I critical, blades go off, he blocks my critical but he has no resist at all to ! He dies with a hit of 8936. I screamed when that happened XD. Well, thats my best PvP experience FOR NOW xD.

-Blaze Lifehammer (Level 100 )
-Blaze Greyhammer (Level 50 )
` -Blaze Stormhammer (Level 75 )

Explorer
Jun 28, 2009
My best moment was when I first made captain I was Lvl 75 and I was up against and ice promo private but I thought for sure I would lose. I managed to get a heck hound off with some blades, I got him on like prolly 100 something health and he fizzled on the spell he would have killed me on that round. I was like freaking out like no way cause my last card that showed up was a wand hit which I used and just barely killed him my friend was even like no way and I was like shocked at how I won. XD and that's meh story!!

Survivor
Feb 20, 2012
neonxgaming on Apr 29, 2014 wrote:
hello guys what is your best pvp moment mine is this one i was pvping i had a lvl 50 on my team vs a lvl 90 or 95 and 16 and the 50 was a warlord i was capitan when we started it said weapon cast it was cool he did to my team mate and i had summoned minion to heal us and he still one hit kill with power nova with a weakness lvl 90 survived and i used a fire dragon whats your best pvp moment
My best pvp moment was when i got all power pips My level is only in the 20's and my power pip chance is around 20 as well. James Shadowblade 24

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
best pvp moment: when the warlord who taunted me throughout our match slinked off into the shadows like a scolded puppy after my private beat her.

-von "revenge is best served cold and with a side of fish paste" shadowsong

Survivor
May 02, 2014
My best matches are the long ones where the ranked or private would have to use all there spells in there deck to win

If they run out I win.

And I'm only doing rank pvp for commander robe.

Kymma lvl 16

Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
From second, my level 12 beat a level 31 Fire with 975 rank!!!

Survivor
Jul 08, 2012
My best moment was when this one dude cast Triton, and I survived by one health. Since I went first, I healed. My wizard was a lvl 5 death and he was a lvl 5 ice.

Explorer
May 08, 2014
My partner fled at the beginning of the battle and I was left to fight 2 warlords so I went on the defensive. I used a lot of tower shield tc and spirit shields and if they hurt me to bad I would use a rebirth heal all the way and then I used a balance dispel on both of them so they couldn't reshuffle. And of course everyone was calling me a heal and shield spammer and making fun of me cause I'm life but what was I supposed to do.
if they used infection on me I would get rid of it with the minor blessing spell.
After about 30 minutes I had used a reshuffle and went another 25 minutes

And the best part was that they were begging me to let them win cause if they lost another match they would be demoted. So after 5 minutes of them begging they finally used their last cards. And I got promoted to knight.

Defender
Jun 24, 2009
Mine wasn't actually in a match. It was afterwards. As a private in a 4v4 I and my team went up against wizards of a much higher level(it was before the "fix" to the system so it was very one-sided). One of the opponents taunted us and left after we lost and the other 3 were actually pretty nice people. I consider this my best PVP moment because not only did I have a chance to learn new tactics I actually made a couple of new friends off of this.

Survivor
Mar 27, 2012
Getting down to one hit point and coming back with Triton critting and doing 3k damage to win

Survivor
Jun 16, 2009
I've had a lot of great experiences and horrible experiences during my time on PvP. This was just one of my memorable experiences . It was 4v4, with the opposing team slightly higher level than us, and one exalted necromancer. Our team's average level was about 65. We fought pretty hard, defeating everyone on the opposing team EXCEPT the exalted necromancer, of course. He knew he was in trouble. He cast a powerful scarecrow, defeating everyone on my team except me. That means a level 70 pyromancer against an exalted necromancer?! No thanks. I had about 160 health left, and was ready to say bye-bye. He had about 1,500 health left. I had no healing cards at the time, just a helephant. So of course, I cast my helephant, with two blades and a critical. I couldn't believe it. In my mind, I was like, "wait whaaat???" Lol. I was really glad he was a good sport about it, not calling us "noobs" and telling us "L2P". So yeah. Awesome sauce

Kiley FireStrider Lvl 72
Cassandra LifeFinder Lvl 70

Defender
Feb 08, 2009
When my death beat a warlord back when he was a private :)

lvl 100 Cass MoonHeart

Survivor
Mar 17, 2014
My best Pvp moment was when my level 1 warlord beat a level 50 :) I killed with bats For the LOLZ it did 3 k XD i felt like i was on my Level 100 storm XD

Survivor
May 12, 2009
Sokad on Apr 29, 2014 wrote:
Me and my friend were taking on 2 warlord girls. The girls were basically making fun of us cause I was a storm but was somewhat tanked and had more resist and critical block than my ice friend. And I guess they had a bunch of friends who were also warlords and stuff so they were just watching and laughing and making comments about my storm. So I was waiting and stacking and they kept spamming tc weakness and plagues and stuff.

After a long 30 minute battle (in which they slowly got more and more aggravated because I kept using "Enfeeble" on the girl right before she used snow angel) I went into shadow shrike, wand attacked like 12 weaknesses off (some tc some not) and used sirens to kill both of them in one hit.

Best part: everyone was silent after that

-The RavenCatcher

100 955763
thats actually a good story imo allot of times lvl 50's (assuming they were glendemmings girls) can be pretty rude to just about anyone they face who is a lower rank then them (i have a lvl 50 myself dont think i'm hating)
so i'm glad you won congrats on that its always nice to see the person with the odds against them pull off the win

Survivor
Mar 16, 2009
Ob3yCade101 on May 5, 2014 wrote:
My best PvP moment was when I was facing a level 100 on my level 100 . I was getting ready to go into shadow form and he sun serpents me. After he hit me, I had literally 1 little piece of health. And then my pet doesn't heal me XD. But after I went into shadow form i tried to look for some heals, but none. So I had to hit and hope it was gg. I Forest Lord him. I critical, blades go off, he blocks my critical but he has no resist at all to ! He dies with a hit of 8936. I screamed when that happened XD. Well, thats my best PvP experience FOR NOW xD.

-Blaze Lifehammer (Level 100 )
-Blaze Greyhammer (Level 50 )
` -Blaze Stormhammer (Level 75 )
wow blaze life hammer your Awesome

Survivor
Mar 16, 2009
this is mine we were 4v4 this other team kept making fun of us cause we were winning we kept spamming and they kept saying mean things and finally we won they were so angry lol