Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Anyone agree GH Bosses are alittle OP

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 28, 2011
I think so because im level 29 and get owned by bosses with like 2.8k health and when I do beat them I get like 150exp.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
At your level it's better to leave GH for a little later. Most people do it after Mooshu or Dragonspyre. The experience is low in the first half but is really high in Wintertusk. It's a side world and much better played when you are in your 40-50 level range.

Champion
Aug 15, 2012
Even though it's tough, if you get through Grizzleheim, the xp for Wintertusk is really good although you should wait until about level 50 to do Wintertusk.
Saffron Sandsword
Legendary

Explorer
Nov 27, 2011
I dont think so, GH is one of the easiest worlds to me, i did it when i was level 28 in my , and took me about one week to finish it, and as far as i know there are no bosses with that much health, you just need good gear, strategy and maybe some tc :P

Defender
Mar 13, 2014
Richard FrostBreez... on May 13, 2014 wrote:
I dont think so, GH is one of the easiest worlds to me, i did it when i was level 28 in my , and took me about one week to finish it, and as far as i know there are no bosses with that much health, you just need good gear, strategy and maybe some tc :P
You're confusing Wintertusk with Grizzleheim. Grizzleheim is mostly easy except for Nidavellir and the final fight with the Coven in Ravenscar. Grizzleheim experience sucks, though, even for the toughest fights. If you aren't level 40 yet you certainly haven't completed Grizzleheim, there are level limits on the later areas. Wintertusk is harder, there are lots of ordinary street creatures with 1500 health or more. But Wintertusk Experience is awesome. You have to complete Grizzleheim to start Wintertusk.