Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Armor up!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Sep 03, 2009
Hello I am a level 82 necromancer who has just started Azteca. I was hoping someone could tell me the best overall gear for death wizard lvls 80-90. (mainly looking for hat, robe, boots, and wand)

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
The Onyx Rose on Apr 14, 2014 wrote:
Hello I am a level 82 necromancer who has just started Azteca. I was hoping someone could tell me the best overall gear for death wizard lvls 80-90. (mainly looking for hat, robe, boots, and wand)
Our Death wizard is still equipped with the level 56 Wintertusk crafted Helmet and Robe and lvl 58 boots. Wand is the Wyrd Oak Staff from Avalon drop. For the pips still using lvl 56-58 ring and athame and has quested though to the Lost Wood area in K PT1 with out much ado including the solo spell fights in AZ and then to get into K PT1.

All spells are current and the extras taken are - tri blade/trap from Niles in Krock land, Sun to Colossal, Sharpen Blade, Potent trap. Feint can be stacked with Potent Trap. Recently added Enchanted Armament Pet which has Sharpen Blades that can be stacked with regular and Sharpened blades (we anticipate KI to remove this feature as done with the healing MC's). Runs 2 deck set ups, one for mobs one for bosses adjusted with Converts as needed. No other out of school spells are used. This wizard is played as a tank in our group.

Mary