Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help Me!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 25, 2009
So right now I am doing the "The Dark Side of the Moon" quest and I beat Servus Bloodsword, but I was killed by the minion. When I went back and defeated the minion, the quest stilled asked to defeat Servus Bloodsword. So now I'm stuck here and I really don't want to restart the whole dungeon...
What do I do?!

Please help me...
- Destiny Swiftstalker lvl 52

Astrologist
Jun 04, 2010
LightsOuts on Mar 31, 2014 wrote:
So right now I am doing the "The Dark Side of the Moon" quest and I beat Servus Bloodsword, but I was killed by the minion. When I went back and defeated the minion, the quest stilled asked to defeat Servus Bloodsword. So now I'm stuck here and I really don't want to restart the whole dungeon...
What do I do?!

Please help me...
- Destiny Swiftstalker lvl 52
It sounds as if you have no choice but to do it again. You should try to make Servus the last one you defeat as the quest may only register as completed when you defeat him with no one left standing. You might consider asking for help on central if you don't want to do it alone. Its a lot easier to coordinate meetups there because there is no time between writing posts and them actually being posted.

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?8-In-Game-Quest-Help-and-Meet-Ups