Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Schools

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 12, 2013
Does anyone know what is the best secondary school with balance?

Astrologist
Jun 04, 2010
Clever Wizard on Mar 29, 2014 wrote:
At what level? In the early levels, I personally like Myth because its decent damage and accuracy, has lots of buff options, and isn't likely to be blocked by balance mobs. After a certain point though, the second school becomes more important for utility spells. If you're trying to make a wizard for PvP, death to feint is good as is ice to tower shield.

Champion
Aug 15, 2012
I would say death up to feint. After that, I would recommend getting Sabrina Greenstar's shields in the minigame fairgrounds. Good Luck!
Saffron Sandsword
Master

Champion
Oct 30, 2011
On my balance, I used to use myth for minotaur, basilisk, and earthquake, but now I kind of wish I had chosen death. Either can be useful if used correctly. Life could also be good for heals, but balance does get helping and availing hands. Ice to tower shield is near essential. Weakness is very useful.

Mastermind
Jan 23, 2011
With the 7 primary schools I would say life to satyr and ice to tower shield.

Explorer
May 13, 2013
I wouldn't consider one school ONLY. I would suggest going up to things you would need. For example, like some people said earlier, go death up to feint. After that, you could go to ice and go up to tower shield. And this is optional but you could go to life and go up to satyr. Hope this helped!

Pokebow
Lvl18

Mastermind
Mar 05, 2011
Definitely ice to tower and death to feint. No questions asked..lol then if you keep leveling up, you can get other things like star school and infection, stun block, Colossal etc.

Good luck,
Wolf Skullslinger

Defender
Oct 04, 2010
I personally think life, then you can have your balance damage plus healing, it's the perfect match

- Scarlet Moonstone lvl 41

Survivor
Oct 12, 2013
Thank you for your opinions!

i have chosen the schools of balance and myth.

Delver
Jan 31, 2012
Clever Wizard on Apr 12, 2014 wrote:
Thank you for your opinions!

i have chosen the schools of balance and myth.
Nice choose I hope you have a myth amulet to help you though.

Amy lvl 90 Does have all Spells then after that she train on For tower shield because it is the only way from to defend from jugdement spell.