Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pet Derby?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Dec 08, 2012
First off, this topic could go under 2 sections, Pet Pavilion and The Dorms but I just decided to put it under The Dorms. Everyone knows how in PvP, you got all that cool gear from Diego and the other 2 vendors that you are able to work for such as the Commander gear from Diego, right? Well, that's for PvP but what about Pet Derby? Kingsisle has the Pet Derby but what exactly do you work for? What exactly is worth working for in the Pet Derby? Would it be neat if they made some more gear that gives energy that requires a certain Pet Derby rank and the gear would give about 25-35 energy each? Like, have a Hat, Robe, and Boots that gives about 25-35 energy each. Would it be useful or useless? Also, to make it something worth doing Pet Derby for, have them require a certain Pet Derby rank and a cool look, not a ugly look. If this isn't gonna be very useful, then you tell me what is actually worth working for or what would make Pet Derby worth working for to get. If you want to describe what would make Pet Derby worth doing, then explain in as much detail as possible of what type of things would make it worth it all. Also, why can't there be a robe that's cooler then the Coat of Invincibility? Why does Kingsisle have to have favoritism towards PvP and the Coat of Invincibility so much? Why can't they just make a cooler robe that isn't earned through PvP but through something else instead? Could anyone explain why? I think it'll be neat if Kingsisle made gear that'll give 25 to 35 energy each (Hat, Robe, and Boots) and will be available in the Pet Pavilion at a certain Pet Derby rank. That type of gear will help in Pet Training in which you can train more. Sure you'll have to wait a bit longer for the energy to completely regain but I think it'll be nice. Once again, why so much favoritism towards PvP and the Coat of Invincibility Kingsisle?

Defender
Jul 10, 2009
I definitely agree that KI has showed some favoritism to PvP over Pet Derby. There are some items you can earn from Pet Derby that are different than PvP, but I think more is definitely left to be desired. Each of the items only give 1-4 max energy, and that doesn't make any sort of difference. I think a set like the one your describing would be very useful indeed.

Pet Derby Warlord Haley MoonHeart