Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I really need a questing team/buddy

AuthorMessage
Squire
Jul 04, 2012
I really want a questing/team buddy. I was questing with these 3 people one day, and just cause i got pulled they started questing without me. You know who you are. I am currently in the Last/Lost Wood.

Angela Gem
Level 92

Survivor
Aug 25, 2013
Ill be your questing buddy. I am a level 95 .

Survivor
Mar 10, 2009
I finished khrysalis, but if ya need any help just ask
Liam Windblade -lvl 95

Survivor
Jul 07, 2013
I really wish they could make a death bundle for part two because they have absolutely no death bundles

Squire
Jul 04, 2012
wyser0 on Feb 17, 2014 wrote:
Ill be your questing buddy. I am a level 95 .
Ok would you like to meet up in the game?

~Angela Gem

Defender
Oct 27, 2013
be a storm, then battles will barely take any time due to the raw power. My storm character is level 31 in Hyde Park (due to the lack of side quests done), krokosphinx and tomb of storms only took 4-5 hours to complete. but pyramid of the sun took a week.

Battles are super quick on my storm char i can one hit tempest and battles over (depends on the health i use 4-5 pips) so be a storm, or fire then soloing will be quite E-Z for you

Survivor
Aug 28, 2013
I feel your pain. When I went through khrysalis, I was constantly switching realms to find someone who might, just might be on the same quest as me. Unfortunately, it didn't work most of the time. If you need any help we can meet!

Brian AshSpear 95