Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

tea set

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 19, 2010
I'm a level 94 wizard and I can't buy the tea set recipe in grizzleheim. What am I missing? I have crowns, gold and the quest.

Delver
Jun 27, 2013
Do you have the crafting level??
If you've neglected your crafting quests, you will not be able to buy recipe's at higher levels.

Hero
Aug 23, 2009
Are you of proper crafting level? If not then you will need to craft up. If so it may be a glitch that you would need to contact support about.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
mindy moon on Feb 9, 2014 wrote:
I'm a level 94 wizard and I can't buy the tea set recipe in grizzleheim. What am I missing? I have crowns, gold and the quest.
Crafting is like anything else in the game; you earn your way through to higher levels by quests. If you have not gained the experience needed, you cannot do this quest.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
mindy moon on Feb 9, 2014 wrote:
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/House:Tea_Set

Oddly this quest is given out to everyone even if you have not quested though the Marleybone crafting quest to complete it. You must be an Adept craft level wizard.

You have to buy the recipe at Grizzlehiem but not until you are the correct badge level will you be able to. You also need a housing crafting station to create it. What a lot of hoopla to complete a quest right?

You may have a lot of back tracking to do if you want to get this quest out of your book. Up though Seal of the Seven Seas I find crafting to be enjoyable and not to much of a chore - after that - not so much.

Mary