Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Sorry playing pirate is my new idea

AuthorMessage
Defender
Mar 07, 2009
Wizard is a great game!! Played for quite a few years. Guess I'm burnt out. Pirate is great. I like the fighting, the game play, the companions, great storyline. Gone back and forth between both games...Pirate is the life for me. Funny thing. Just tried playing Wizard this week...I just cant seem to get back into it.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
nitewalker7180 on Feb 5, 2014 wrote:
Wizard is a great game!! Played for quite a few years. Guess I'm burnt out. Pirate is great. I like the fighting, the game play, the companions, great storyline. Gone back and forth between both games...Pirate is the life for me. Funny thing. Just tried playing Wizard this week...I just cant seem to get back into it.
I think it's not uncommon that a game can run it's course with players. Most all the friends I make in the game come and go while I still forge forward. I haven't found Wizards101 to be the same since Celestia came out and by then had no friends left playing on my first wizard.

As the game has become more complicated and expanded in all areas it has gotten to be quite an undertaking for the less serious gamer, I really didn't expect that when I came to the game. I thought it was a happy go lucky, magical adventure - enter seriousness of players and the game and out the door went the magical fun. Other family I have introduced to the game are now tiring of the difficultly also. I can't get one to make new wizards any more because there are certain areas in the game they don't want to repeat, they are down to an hour here and there game play and we don't quest together any more. I get tired of the game by Azteca. Since I am the one that did most of the learning how to play etc. with out me carrying them along it gets even more difficult to impossible for them play.

You are lucky you found another game you do like, for me it may take a while to settle into another one. Not being really a gamer type doesn't help. I have tried Pirates but just didn't care for the set up and feel it will only end up the same complicated game play so why start something I don't intend on finishing.

Mary

Delver
Dec 30, 2012
Good luck wherever your adventures take you, from the skyways to the world tree.