Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

dear kingsile...

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 12, 2009
dear kingsile,

I love wizard 101 and I think the Selena Gomez quests were a great idea!
but I didn't get the statue or the painting of her and I really want them. could you please please please get me one of each?

Administrator
I'm so sorry that you missed out, but Selena Gomez and the item rewards for that quest will not be returning to the Spiral.

We often release limited time only items including the Charity Mounts, Limited Edition Pets and other promotional items such as the Selena Gomez rewards. They are always only available for that limited time, and then they are retired permanently. Players who obtained these items during the promotion keep them as long as they like, but players who missed out can never obtain them.

community@wizard101.com
Delver
Jun 17, 2011
Do you have any ideas when the next promotion will be? I always love logging on and seeing messages about it and being surprised b what you get. Is the next to be a pet, mount, quest, will there be one? It is always fun to ask this and I was wondering if there will be another promotion soon, but don't say what it is :)

Grace DreamRider

Mastermind
Jun 01, 2009
Professor Greyrose on Jan 25, 2014 wrote:
I'm so sorry that you missed out, but Selena Gomez and the item rewards for that quest will not be returning to the Spiral.

We often release limited time only items including the Charity Mounts, Limited Edition Pets and other promotional items such as the Selena Gomez rewards. They are always only available for that limited time, and then they are retired permanently. Players who obtained these items during the promotion keep them as long as they like, but players who missed out can never obtain them.
Oh, I have a question for you about limited time items: Is the sloth permanently retired or will it be returning? I really want to know because I was low on crowns at the time but would have liked to buy it. Also, if it is permanently retired, would you guys consider making another "slow mount"?

-Jasmine Owltalon, level 95 myth

Survivor
Apr 19, 2012
Professor Greyrose on Jan 25, 2014 wrote:

Aww... Well, I will always enjoy my friend's houses that have them and all the videos of the quest... I didn't get to get them either because I didn't have a computer at that time.

Hannah Moonstone, level 43 Master Theurgist "I'll always remember... the Spiral."