Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

best pvp moments

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 15, 2013
lately i have been doing good in pvp and i wanted to see what were some of your best pvp moments

Explorer
Aug 25, 2012
skull98oo on Jan 18, 2014 wrote:
lately i have been doing good in pvp and i wanted to see what were some of your best pvp moments
OH OH OH..I got a good one.

Once when I was going second to a fire, he started spamming TC tower shields. After every single one of those towers, my pet casted pierce and removed them.

Best. Moment. Ever. (For me at least)

-Austin Shadowsword

Promethean Knight

Astrologist
Aug 20, 2011
...every time my little wizard can use a Mana Burn on someone trying to execute "the Big Judgment."

Delver
Mar 29, 2012
Best PvP moments. When I face off against another wizard so many times at random that we decide to just become friends and go take on Tartarus together. This has happened more than once I love it when PvPers have a good attitude (win or lose) and remember that we are all playing this game to have fun and win tickets! Soon I will be riding my Unicorn Charger
Amber Raven Song 95, Warlord

Survivor
Apr 07, 2013
when i went against a high level in pvp (this was while i was level 18 or something) i survived somehow because the other person used efreet and apparently it was the only spell they had in their deck. when they cast it it said i won because their deck ran out. i guess thats how low levels survive high levels (although not many people will do that). am lucky for that lol