Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What elements do you think could be added?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 01, 2013
I think there should be a metal element where you can cast like bronze,gold,iron,and diamond soldiers. It would probably do from 70-1,500 damage at maximum. They should also add new shields with it. It would be called the metallic shield and would resist death and myth. Do YOU think they should add it? I am an ice wizard who hangs in bazaar and at ravenwood. Hope you like my idea

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
Colin Legendsmith on Dec 30, 2013 wrote:
I think there should be a metal element where you can cast like bronze,gold,iron,and diamond soldiers. It would probably do from 70-1,500 damage at maximum. They should also add new shields with it. It would be called the metallic shield and would resist death and myth. Do YOU think they should add it? I am an ice wizard who hangs in bazaar and at ravenwood. Hope you like my idea
Alchemy (metals & transfusion)

Chronomancy (time)

Lightmancy (obvious)

I agree that Alchemy should shield, as metal is strong, Alchemists should have high health and lots of shield spells. These are some ideas:

Forge Shield - -80% to storm & ice.
Rust Shield - -80% to fire & storm.
Conductor Shield - -80% to ice & fire.
Ore Shield - -80% to life & death.
Armour Shield - -80% to myth & death.
Frankenstein Shield - -80% to myth & life.
Metal Shield - -80% to balance & shadow.
Balanced Shield - -80% to alchemy & shadow.
Obsidian Shield - -80% to balance & alchemy.

What do you think?

Survivor
Aug 24, 2013
I think there should be an underworlds school and element. It is a mixture of ,, and . Spells should range from 80 - 1800 damage. It has boosts against ,, and; it resists against ,, and . Its shields, blade and traps are called Hade's Blade, Trap, or Shield. It will have spells such as :

(1) Argus 80 - 120
(2) Charon ,36 damage to self - 240 damage to enemy
(3) Fenrir 270 - 350
(4) Cerberus 350 - 400 to all enemies
(4) Myrmidons 420 - 500
(X) Odin and Loki , 100 per pip
(7) Orpheus 1000 to all enemies
(7) Cyclopes 1250 - 1340
(8) Hades 1700 - 1800
(X) Valkyrie summon a minion of the underworld rank 4-8

Note: numbers in parentheses are pip count