Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Healing cards in myth

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 21, 2012
I was just wondering if anyone else was feeling the same about this as i am. There should really be some heal/damage cards (like there are in fire school) in myth, i mean aside from fairy. I just wanted see if anyone else is annoyed about this and agrees that KI should do something.

-Talon GriffinShade

Survivor
May 29, 2011
Myth has something unique. It has loads of spells that can take away charms and shields. I don't think its unfair that myth can't heal. Also, you can just use the life school as your secondary school.

Survivor
Jun 11, 2010
I highly doubt Myth will get a healing card with the mastery amulets. Pretty much all you have to do is get a life amulet and train life or buy tc life heals.

Explorer
Jun 10, 2012
I never really need healing spells for my myth wizard. I don't even second in life. I just go to the bazaar and buy healing spells.

~AngelcatDemondog

Survivor
Nov 21, 2012
xRyan33125 on Dec 27, 2013 wrote:
I highly doubt Myth will get a healing card with the mastery amulets. Pretty much all you have to do is get a life amulet and train life or buy tc life heals.
I realize this, but i wasn't being thoughtful and i bought a fire mastery amulet, and if i get a life mastery amulet, i would have to switch between the two with certain bosses, which i really do not want to do
-Talon Griffinshade

Survivor
Jun 30, 2009
you could summon the golem minnion and next turn use siphon health on your minion giving you 400 for sacrficing him. and stick with a life mastery if you need heals

Survivor
Jan 30, 2009
Actually, I have a Grandmaster Myth. Yeah, not very high. But Sacrifice Minion will kill your minion, but give you like 500 health in return. So don't feel down, Myth does have a healing card!

Wolf Level 35