Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Polar Fox Colors

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 10, 2009
So I know this is fairly minor but my niece wanted a Polar Fox and we hatched for it. She was excited about the paintable clothes.

When we went to the paint shop tho her favorite colors pink and pink both show up kind of muddy orange.

Any chance it will be changed so it actually looks pink?

thanks,
langford

Explorer
Jan 03, 2013
I checked with my fire wizard that has a polar fox and no offense but there is no color pink in the dye shop.
So unless you thought the dark orange was pink... although you could make a suggestion to Kingsisle to take out an unnecessary color like dark orange and insert pink. I believe that the female players of Wizard101 would enjoy this idea.

Mastermind
Jun 01, 2009
BlazeTaleweaver on Jan 1, 2014 wrote:
I checked with my fire wizard that has a polar fox and no offense but there is no color pink in the dye shop.
So unless you thought the dark orange was pink... although you could make a suggestion to Kingsisle to take out an unnecessary color like dark orange and insert pink. I believe that the female players of Wizard101 would enjoy this idea.
The color pink is available for girls. It's just not on the color thing for guys. I dunno why they did that, making the colors different for boys and girls, but they did.

-Jasmine Owltalon, level 95 myth

Explorer
Jan 03, 2013
MythWizardForeves on Jan 2, 2014 wrote:
The color pink is available for girls. It's just not on the color thing for guys. I dunno why they did that, making the colors different for boys and girls, but they did.

-Jasmine Owltalon, level 95 myth
Did not know that, thanks!

Survivor
Dec 26, 2012
My character Sarah can also see the pink color from options in the dye shop for my polar fox pet.
But when I click pink in both main body color and as a trim color. They both appear as an orange brown type of color. yucky

When I actually dye my pet pink to test if this is some sort of glitch hoping that the pink color will actually work, it does indeed come out as an orange brown color. So I have lost gold trying this out and have to dye the pet back to another color

I really really really want Pink colors for my Fox pet cause it will go with my stitched outfit.

Please KI fix the pink colors for polar fox pet!

all girls will love this!!!

Delver
Oct 18, 2009