Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Two worlds skipped?

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Jun 01, 2009
Did the crafting people skip Khrysalis just like they skipped Avalon? Or do you guys think the crafting quest will be available in the 2nd part? I'd love to hear what you guys think! I personally think that Morganthe killed the crafter in Khrysalis, who was a mouse in the war. o:

-Jasmine Owltalon, level 95 myth

Historian
May 06, 2009
MythWizardForeves on Dec 21, 2013 wrote:
Did the crafting people skip Khrysalis just like they skipped Avalon? Or do you guys think the crafting quest will be available in the 2nd part? I'd love to hear what you guys think! I personally think that Morganthe killed the crafter in Khrysalis, who was a mouse in the war. o:

-Jasmine Owltalon, level 95 myth
Interesting idea...

But I think the new Crafter is coming in Part 2. When you cleanse the Eclipse Tower and restore Bastion, you'll this stand for furniture, but there's no furniture vendor. This leads me to believe, like the Gardener stand for Barley, there is a quest for Transcendent Crafters to do that will make the new Crafter available to that furniture stand spot. Should be interesting.

Survivor
Jan 30, 2010
There will be crafting in Khrysalis since when there was a glitch in the bizarre there was a level 94 crafted wand named the staff of the conga dessert.

Mastermind
Jul 26, 2011
There will be crafting in Khrysalis. And just like 129200 said, there was a glitch in the Bazaar where mysteriously 3 crafted staffs never before seen were in stock. They were called Stave of the Kondha Desert, Stave of the Great Magi, and Stave of the Falling Skies. So most likely we will be seeing some sort of crafting in Khrysalis in part 2
Megan Frostflame Level 95