Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Fire help

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 30, 2012
Im a lv 21 fire but I want to to nidavellir without the quest for fun ,could I have some help
Thanks,

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Jeremy Firehunter on Dec 7, 2013 wrote:
Im a lv 21 fire but I want to to nidavellir without the quest for fun ,could I have some help
Thanks,
There is a reason there are level requirements. At level 21 you are not strong enough, not even remotely, to accomplish that part of Grizzleheim. Do your quests, in order, level up and go back when you are prepared.

Survivor
Oct 30, 2012
Ok now Ive beat wysteria (not tower of the helephant) am I ready because cheating bosses are hard

Delver
Apr 21, 2012
Jeremy Firehunter on Dec 22, 2013 wrote:
Ok now Ive beat wysteria (not tower of the helephant) am I ready because cheating bosses are hard
Compared to Nidavelir bosses, Randolf Spellshine and Chester Droors are walks in the park. Ullik and Grettir each have 8000 health, and there not even the strongest. Jotun has 9000 health AND spells, always take out the brothers first, but even my Grandmaster needed help defeating Jotun. You would need serious help at your level.