Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Looking for these specific pets: (see details

AuthorMessage
Defender
Apr 17, 2009
: Kraken (Must be perfect)
: Ice cat, Pet rock, Smith, or Vigilant Dragon
: Flamenco Tocador, Harpy (Must be perfect), or Sporty Dragon
: Buddy Dragon, Pixie Queen (The one that doesn't give the card), or Samoorai.

I don't need any or pets.
Now I know this isn't right to ask for without anything being in return, So, Me being a pretty decent player, I will offer things as well such as:
Hatchings:
My Nutcracker pet with Double resist, Critical rate, and May Cast Spritely (Not leveled to Mega yet)
My Enchanted Armorment with Spell Defy, May Cast Spritely, and May Cast Fairy so far, (The parent has Double resist, May Cast Spritely, and May Cast Fairy, May cast Unicorn) While the other parent has May Cast Unicorn, and May Cast Fairy.
As for Storm people, I have 2 pets for you to choose from,
1) Coco (Beta Fish) with Double critical rates, (47 critical rate from it) Pain giver, and 9 universal resist, Or
2) Buddy (Beta Fish) With Double critical rates, (43 critical rate) Storm giver, and at Epic it gets Storm Dealer, (Saw it on Test Realm but haven't trained it yet).
Another option: I will help you with any world of your choice, I have beaten all worlds already (Yes even Khrysalis Part 1 [Which I solo'd might I add ;]])
I can't give crowns as repayment or any crown items because, I can't gift on this account, sorry guys <3

The pets don't have to be perfect unless it says (Must be perfect) on the side to the name to it>
If anyone is willing to help me I appreciate it! :]

Level 90 Miguel (PvP Commander)
Level 95MIguel
Level 40Miguel (PvP Knight)
Level 10 Monica

Hero
Aug 23, 2009
I'd be up for a hatch or two I have sporty dragon: may cast sprite may cast pierce, pip, spell proof, spell defy; and an ice cat somewhere, I'll have to fine in my menagerie. I'm on most evenings and weekends, just let me know when is good to meet, since KR I've had gold maxed so need to burn through some of it.

Defender
Apr 17, 2009
Just say your general timezone so we can meet up a certain day, I live in the eastern timezone of the U.S.
When would it be able for you?

Explorer
May 21, 2012
MiguelThefirst on Nov 19, 2013 wrote:
: Kraken (Must be perfect)
: Ice cat, Pet rock, Smith, or Vigilant Dragon
: Flamenco Tocador, Harpy (Must be perfect), or Sporty Dragon
: Buddy Dragon, Pixie Queen (The one that doesn't give the card), or Samoorai.

I don't need any or pets.
Now I know this isn't right to ask for without anything being in return, So, Me being a pretty decent player, I will offer things as well such as:
Hatchings:
My Nutcracker pet with Double resist, Critical rate, and May Cast Spritely (Not leveled to Mega yet)
My Enchanted Armorment with Spell Defy, May Cast Spritely, and May Cast Fairy so far, (The parent has Double resist, May Cast Spritely, and May Cast Fairy, May cast Unicorn) While the other parent has May Cast Unicorn, and May Cast Fairy.
As for Storm people, I have 2 pets for you to choose from,
1) Coco (Beta Fish) with Double critical rates, (47 critical rate from it) Pain giver, and 9 universal resist, Or
2) Buddy (Beta Fish) With Double critical rates, (43 critical rate) Storm giver, and at Epic it gets Storm Dealer, (Saw it on Test Realm but haven't trained it yet).
Another option: I will help you with any world of your choice, I have beaten all worlds already (Yes even Khrysalis Part 1 [Which I solo'd might I add ;]])
I can't give crowns as repayment or any crown items because, I can't gift on this account, sorry guys <3

The pets don't have to be perfect unless it says (Must be perfect) on the side to the name to it>
If anyone is willing to help me I appreciate it! :]

Level 90 Miguel (PvP Commander)
Level 95MIguel
Level 40Miguel (PvP Knight)
Level 10 Monica
i have a flamenco tocador butt i have to get him to adult just tell me if u want to hatch :P

Talon Moontail 50

Hero
Aug 23, 2009
I'm in Central time zone, could meet, Mon-Wed evening this week.

Defender
Apr 17, 2009
I am available this Thursday-Saturday (November 27th-30th) from 3 P.M. (Eastern time)/ 2 P.M. (Central time) to
7 P.M. (East)/ 6 P.M.(Central)
If this is inconvenient for you say so, if not we could make a time up and meet up. How does this sound?

Hero
Aug 23, 2009
Unfortunately I'll be out of town and unable to get on game. Are you free sometime next week?

Defender
Apr 17, 2009
December 1-7 at the same times, My computer is a mere few clicks from being onto wizard because I do a lot of things at home.

Hero
Aug 23, 2009
Sorry for belated reply, let's say 5:45pm EST Thursday 05 Dec 2013, in hatchery wraith realm.

Defender
Apr 17, 2009
Alright I'll be there.