Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ninja Pig Needs Double Points and +1

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 03, 2013
All the other games are fast and fairly easy compared to Ninja Pig, thus there is no reason to complete Ninja Pig aside from the titles.

I suggest based on it's length and difficulty it should get Double the points for the Easiest Level and Increase by one point for each of the following levels.

That would make things more

Delver
Oct 26, 2010
Yea, when I am looking to pet train, I normally don't go for the Way of the Ninja Pig game because of it's length and downright difficulty in some cases. But, when I am bored and feel like wasting some megas I will go and try to complete each level in record time, haha. I usually go for the Gobbler Drop game.

#support

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
Rostun on Oct 13, 2013 wrote:
All the other games are fast and fairly easy compared to Ninja Pig, thus there is no reason to complete Ninja Pig aside from the titles.

I suggest based on it's length and difficulty it should get Double the points for the Easiest Level and Increase by one point for each of the following levels.

That would make things more
sounds kewl lol

Delver
Nov 05, 2011
NO WAY is the way of the ninja pig hard. I use it as my favorite training game. It is the maze game and the cannon game that I can't get more then one point on.

Astrologist
Aug 20, 2011
Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
Yeah, I agree. You can complete the dancing game way quicker than this game and still get the same amount of exp.

Survivor
Oct 03, 2013
MadisonWinterHorn on Oct 14, 2013 wrote:
NO WAY is the way of the ninja pig hard. I use it as my favorite training game. It is the maze game and the cannon game that I can't get more then one point on.
In comparison it is harder than most, at least for most people. More more so than difficulty is time. It is the longest game by at least double. The Maze which is really easy takes no more than 1 minute to get perfect. Ninja Pig takes over 2 minutes on several of the courses. Just a suggestion. Doesn't even have to be double. I play it sometimes for fun and to slowly get the 50 times completed title or whatever the reward is, however with a bigger reward I would likely play it more. Just feel I am wasting time when I just want to train my pets and get back to quest.

Delver
Nov 05, 2011
Rostun on Oct 18, 2013 wrote:
In comparison it is harder than most, at least for most people. More more so than difficulty is time. It is the longest game by at least double. The Maze which is really easy takes no more than 1 minute to get perfect. Ninja Pig takes over 2 minutes on several of the courses. Just a suggestion. Doesn't even have to be double. I play it sometimes for fun and to slowly get the 50 times completed title or whatever the reward is, however with a bigger reward I would likely play it more. Just feel I am wasting time when I just want to train my pets and get back to quest.
It is short and fun for me, and that is just me, I used to be terrible at it but now I get 4 stars every time with a minute to go.

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
MadisonWinterHorn on Oct 19, 2013 wrote:
It is short and fun for me, and that is just me, I used to be terrible at it but now I get 4 stars every time with a minute to go.
sorry just because you don't play the others a quarter as much as you play that and have learned how to get it done doesn't change that it takes longer and is harder to get good at then the other pet mini games

Astrologist
Aug 20, 2011
This is still important. Way of the Ninja Pig is just too difficult for the small reward you get.