Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Trial of Spheres

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 04, 2013
I spent so long finishing The Trial of Spheres. The last dungeon in Celestia. No offense to the people who love Celestia but i hate it. So i talked to Edith once i was done, she told me to go to Halston and i did. I talked to him... so when do i get Zafaria? Plz help!
Stephanie Fireflame
Level 58 grandmaster pyromancer

Historian
Jul 18, 2010
You must be at least level 60 to enter zafaria . Do some side quests, and then I think Merle will give you the quest.

Survivor
Jan 21, 2012
kcehplove on Sep 28, 2013 wrote:
I spent so long finishing The Trial of Spheres. The last dungeon in Celestia. No offense to the people who love Celestia but i hate it. So i talked to Edith once i was done, she told me to go to Halston and i did. I talked to him... so when do i get Zafaria? Plz help!
Stephanie Fireflame
same as me today plz help me KI

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
kcehplove on Sep 28, 2013 wrote:
Stephanie Fireflame
You will not move on until level 60+

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Through_This_Door...

You'll need to go back and do side quests to level up.
(And I hated Celestia too!)