Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Winterbane hall vs. midnight sun pagoda

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 15, 2010
I was Winterbane hall when my friend told me about midnight sun pagoda and so we played though it and I thought which of the two dungeons have the best loot,so i say winterbane hall has more loot like the kozane armor,but the midnight sun pagoda gives you the cursader sword,but at a high level so tell me which of the two awesome dungeons have the BEST loot......BYE

Delver
Nov 05, 2011
Welcome to the message boards. I say midnight padoga is better because it is easier but glitches more often, Greyrose can you fix that by the way, but I have never finished winter bane hall no matter how many times I try.

Hero
Aug 23, 2009
Gear seems comparable, it seems just to be a matter of personal style preference or specific item desired.

Defender
Apr 19, 2010
Personally, I think winterbane hall is better. It has more loot drops and bosses.

Survivor
Jul 11, 2013
i would say pagoda because it has good drops like armor and most things so yeah i say pagodarules

Survivor
Jul 25, 2009
Probly winter bane hall it's shorter and has better loot.

Mastermind
Dec 05, 2012
I think winterbane is better. it is more of a challenge in bosses I think, and it drops allot better loot. I soloed it, and I got a lot of mega snacks! in the fight before the last, there was a pet drop. :) ( even though I am sure pagoda drops a lot more pets ) it is that I think that the pet that got dropped in winterbane is rarer and harder to get then the ninja pigs and spider pets dropped in pagoda. blaze deathward lvl 77 fire transcendent pyromancer

Squire
Jul 28, 2011
Drop wise? Winterbane (Gives a boatload of mega snacks, and hopefully a coldfire dragon. Or if you're me, an icebat)

But I like Pagoda's style more. Mooshu's sheep are honestly adorable! ......And goats are nice too Plus it looks more clean and nice next to the dirty caves of Winterbane

Although Winterbane has the yeti...I like fighting yetis

wizardrokz

Survivor
Jul 31, 2013
I finished it with 3 friends and i was only level 30 my friend had it and she told me to teleport to her and there it was. I got awesome treasure cards, snacks , also the armor and shoes . Armor contains a ice kraken spell . shoes has the ice swarm card.

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
winerbane drops more mega snacks and cooler looking imo gear however winterbane is a bit more of a challenge but i can always get a high or low level wizard to help me in bane (depending on the level of the wizard i am using) so winterbane