Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ended at level 59, Need to level up!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 11, 2013
Hello there everyone, I have recently finished celestia at level 59. I have completed grizzleheim up to ravenscar and the xp is nothing more than 200. I have completed alot of the cl sidequests, but I just can't get enough xp....

could someone please give me some more ideas on places to go for xp? Or if someone has some free time, maybe run me through the waterworks once to gain a level? (I can heal other players btw :P)
Thanks!
~Alexis Shadowblood Lvl: 59.
(My other schools are so I have satyr, , and I'm currently training in )

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
xXStarFrostXx on Sep 23, 2013 wrote:
Hello there everyone, I have recently finished celestia at level 59. I have completed grizzleheim up to ravenscar and the xp is nothing more than 200. I have completed alot of the cl sidequests, but I just can't get enough xp....

could someone please give me some more ideas on places to go for xp? Or if someone has some free time, maybe run me through the waterworks once to gain a level? (I can heal other players btw :P)
Thanks!
~Alexis Shadowblood Lvl: 59.
(My other schools are so I have satyr, , and I'm currently training in )
Continue with Grizzleheim and once you've earned your way into Wintertusk, you will level up VERY quickly.

Explorer
Sep 04, 2010
well i do need to go to waterworks to i here they have good gear to so mabybe we can meet up?