Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Gamma as a Pet!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 14, 2008
I mentioned this in a different thread about fighting Merle Ambrose but I think it deserves a spot all its own. so after fighting Ambrose and winning (again, different thread) you would receive Gamma the owl as a pet. But what I never thought of really was how it'd preform. first off a pet like that should have 250 max in everything stat. second, nothing but epic talents (I mean it is Gamma!). Second, it should have incredible talents like may-cast satyr, spell invincible (potential 15% resistance boost), Damage booster (15% damage boost), a talent for gamma only like quick guard or quick blade (quick guard: May Cast 50% school shield that matches the school of opponent. if balance or astral will simply give a tower) (Quick blade: same as guard but with blades for you and 35%.) speed up! (gives you a small speed boost like a mount).
I was also thinking, gamma is one of a kind. so no breeding with a pet this epic. please please please tell me what you think of this pet idea. and give any suggestions you can to.

"You don't know what's going on do you?" asked a wizard with awesome sunglasses. "that mysterious servant next to Morganthe, he's raised the dead! and they're hungry. Very hungry!"

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
True Fire on Sep 22, 2013 wrote:
I mentioned this in a different thread about fighting Merle Ambrose but I think it deserves a spot all its own. so after fighting Ambrose and winning (again, different thread) you would receive Gamma the owl as a pet. But what I never thought of really was how it'd preform. first off a pet like that should have 250 max in everything stat. second, nothing but epic talents (I mean it is Gamma!). Second, it should have incredible talents like may-cast satyr, spell invincible (potential 15% resistance boost), Damage booster (15% damage boost), a talent for gamma only like quick guard or quick blade (quick guard: May Cast 50% school shield that matches the school of opponent. if balance or astral will simply give a tower) (Quick blade: same as guard but with blades for you and 35%.) speed up! (gives you a small speed boost like a mount).
I was also thinking, gamma is one of a kind. so no breeding with a pet this epic. please please please tell me what you think of this pet idea. and give any suggestions you can to.

"You don't know what's going on do you?" asked a wizard with awesome sunglasses. "that mysterious servant next to Morganthe, he's raised the dead! and they're hungry. Very hungry!"
There is already an owl pet that KI brings back occasionally:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Pet:White_Winter_Owl

I don't think Gamma should be a pet as he is a special character within the game itself. that would be like having a Malistaire pet.

Survivor
May 17, 2012
True Fire on Sep 22, 2013 wrote:

everyone would love a gamma pet but i doubt wizard101 will make a gamm pet even if they do it might be super expensive

Survivor
May 15, 2012