Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Fish Bowl

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Jun 01, 2009
Grrrrr these annoying people kept somehow coming back to meh friend's house even though she kept sending them. and now I know how! it for some extremely horribly annoying reason it lets you mark location in the fish bowl item. I hate this horrible glitch because it kinda scares meh that people could keep coming back to meh house even when I'm not online! please please please get rid of this glitch!

Explorer
Jan 17, 2011
I've heard about this glitch. Send a ticket in to ki, explaining how they do it, and maybe it will be fixed in the next update. Tell your friend, that when she's about to log off, to pick up her fish bowl. That way no one will get into that house.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
I would suggest putting the Fish Bowl in the Attic until the glitch is fixed.

Survivor
Nov 02, 2011
MythWizardForeves on Sep 15, 2013 wrote:
Grrrrr these annoying people kept somehow coming back to meh friend's house even though she kept sending them. and now I know how! it for some extremely horribly annoying reason it lets you mark location in the fish bowl item. I hate this horrible glitch because it kinda scares meh that people could keep coming back to meh house even when I'm not online! please please please get rid of this glitch!
Well, I've seen this happen before, but not by setting there location there. My friend once told me to port to him, and when I did, they said that in the fish bowl you can change your area to get to different peoples homes, which btw does actually work. So idk maybe that was how. Hope this helps
-Seth Rider